Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mobile and Time


There is barely any time to rest now with this lil one. I have to

bath fast
eat fast
talk fast
walk fast

And even trying new stunt like writing and typing with my left hand while breast feeding. Jia lat!!

BUT, with this mobile that keeps him intrigued and puzzled, I can enjoy at least half an hour of luxury now.....thank you lil cutie lion, monkey and rabbit.. ;)

Actually, this TinyLove mobile was set aside at his crib for almost a month. We almost wanted to dismantle it since he shows little interest in watching it (come to think of it, maybe he can't see things clearly yet at that time). Come one fine day, mama just somehow turn it on and walla!!! He kicked and waved his hands frantically!! He is so excited watching these 3 animals making rounds...And I am as excited because I can finally wash and blow dry my hair properly; check e-mails; do a bit of house work or cooking etc.

Lately, he even try 'talking' to the animals. How sweet. :) The ku ku kaa kaa, yi yi ya ya sound is making us, the first time parent, so so SO HAPPY!

I forced daddy to buy this because of the music - Mozart and Bach. Love it.
Daddy likes the nature theme music instead.
And as for our little one - the colour and the shape of the animals and the way they move, maybe or that he just love the whole of it. Hehe!

Sometimes, when he is awake and mama is tired, I will just set the thing on again and I will slip into my dreamland for at least 20 mins or so. Naughty mama! :P

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Babies are soooo cuuuute, I really do love them. Junior seems to be growing very well, what chubby cheeks. I think he looks like daddy, right or not?

Enjoy your baby...

2:42 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

lydia,
yeah,at birth he is 90% like his dad. but now, the % drops !!! hihi :P

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get him a mirror as well and put them beside him. Hehe, he can start admiring himself n take up more time...kekeke!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home