Thursday, March 22, 2007

Feminine vs Masculine

Yes, Clair, this is my result for the quiz. Err...quite true in some sense la I think. ;P Interesting. Also a Pochahontas look for me. Aiyoyo. But hey I am really tan and have that Chinese eyes too; I always put on pearly earing like she does; just that I do not have that pouty lips, what a pity. Kekeke....


You Are 68% Feminine, 32% Masculine



You are in touch with your feminine side.

Sensitive, intuitive, and caring are all words that describe you.

And you're just masculine enough to relate to both men and women.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lydia Teh said...

Blinka-li, you need to be in touch with your feminine side, you're a mummy!

Zany Mum needs you. Could you pls drop by my blog to see if you could help? Thanks.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey *hi five* but you didn't say whether you wear men's briefs or not!! LOL We all kaypohs want to know lah.

2:33 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Dear clair,

Occasionally yes..hehehe LOL. Nice comfy ma.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home