Monday, April 09, 2007

Baby Chair


Now, we are not potty training our baby that soon. No No!~ We are not THAT crazy as new parents ok?!

This is just a chair for Jien to train him to start sitting straight and proper. He just seems to be interested more with his legs and toes when he tried on the 'chair'. The shop keeper just could not help but to laugh and repeating 'cutenya, so chubby' and I know she must be thinking 'aduhai,kalau boleh,aku nak squeezzzze squeezzzze cheek dia!! '

Now this comes in handy when he wants to be with me when I am working in my soho. I will just put him by my side and he will enjoy my companion while 'talking' to his legs and hands and sometimes sucking them too, oooo, yummy yummy..!! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr...he'll outgrow it real fast...!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
that is o so very true! ;)

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home