Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Labor Day, Holiday

That was a long holiday and after being 'restricted' for a while, we both decided to take bb for a trip. Not abroad yet but somewhere reasobably far to be considered a break from the norm - Avilion, Port Dickson. The price is rather steep for a 2 nite's stay but we decided to go ahead. We want to enjoy the exotic tropical water chalet on stilts! ( Ahem, hello! As if I have not experienced enuf of that. Most of my childhood school holidays were spent at Pulau Ketam ler.. )

Well, it was supposed to be a break for 3 of us, so most of the time was spent in the room 'lepaking' and sleeping.
For the naps, we had the sound of waves as background music. We had also the 'open-sky-shower' and so did Jien. We brought along his tub for his bath and luckily he did not catch cold, hehe.

Maybe because of the journey or being too excited seeing his parents whole day long, Jien did not really get good sleep at nite. And so was I then. I could not sleep well the first night partly due to my sore throat ( I refuse to take any antibiotics ), also the incessant sound of waves which at time become annoying and alarming and the constant waking up to pat Jien and feed him every 2 hours wears me out (he almost sleeps thru the night before this, waking up only twice the most). Nevertheless, thank to that, I kept myself hydrated thru the night by drinking tonnes of water and swallowing lots of Vit.C pills. I was cured the next day! :) Hooray, another battle won without antibiotics.

It was a relaxing trip afterall but one thing for sure, I would patiently wait till Jien is more readily fit and can enjoy trips better himself - up and running, swim and touch the sand himself before we plan for another trip just yet. Hmm..



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home