Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Slimming Regime

It is now almost up to 4 months since Jien was born. 4 MONTHS!
I had not worried much of slimming 'regime' and I was eating happily with all I could during the 1st month (although sometimes with not much of appetite due to fatigue). And then, I started to realise that my diet has, since then, increased. I can eat more rice now. I need to have my tea breaks with my normal meals aside. Hubby noticed that too and had politely asked me to watch out my diet. Whoa!!

I had lost 4kg during the first 3 months of my pregnancy. But miraculously I put on as much within almost instantly once I got back my appetite to eat. Damn.

So, I had put on a total of 15kg during pregnancy and I don't know how much I had lost instantly after Jien was born. Could be around 8kg. Now I still have 3kg to shed. BUT BUT BUT that is not my ideal weight, if I were to look nice and slim, I have to lose another 4 to 5kg. So all in all,8kg at least to lose. That is A LOT!! Yo!!

I was not eager or motivated at all to do any exercise now. During confinement, I did some legs lifting on doctor's advice and also lifting up chest while lying flat on bed to help ease the muscles due to breastfeeding, also on doctor's advice. But NOW, no more. STOPPED all - LAZY until TODAY, yes, until today, I met PU1pu3 today to get a dress which I ordered from her, she is like, so slim now! Who would gauge that she just had a baby??!! Oh my gawd! :O I feel so arghhhhh! Geramnya.

A-hem, ok, let's just hope that this shall motivate me to start exercising! Go Go Go, lazy bump!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

blinka.
i have not slim down fully. still 7 kgs to go!!! that's A LOT! SIGH...
I'm glad that I have somehow motivated u to go slimmer.
I need motivation too but I've found my motivation. I will blog about it.
Plus, the tea is helping ..A LOT!So far, 2 people have turned to the tea after seeing me..hehe..
When's ur turn?heheh...

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck...:) but if u r still breastfedding fully, dun worry so much la.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home