Friday, June 29, 2007

In Zombie Land

It is more than a week now that my baby has been waking me up SO FREQUENTLY at night seeking for comfort and nen-nen. I don't know it is because of his 6-months growth spurt or that he is having night mare or he is merely seeking comfort. But at an intervals of 2 to 2 1/2 hours really IS killing my brain cells!

On the other hand, I have this client of mine who is a retiree. I am doing a semi-D renovation for him and work had started since 3 weeks ago on ground. He had been pestering me with small matters which I had advised him already, also annoyed me at odd hours. If I did not pick up his calls and later on returned his calls, he would question me. Imagine having a client to call you EVERYDAY! OMG!! For goodness sake, boy I am not selling my soul to him. Just architectural and design service! The other day, I told him off. I said I am getting reeeally annoyed and all stressed up - threatening to quit! And he mellowed down then. Huh, if not because of my brother (his close friend), I would have 'taruh' him 'kao-kao'!

So with ALL these, I am slowly drifting into the zombie land. With eye bags, dark-circles, dry skin, dry lips, grassy-looking hair and worst of all - with my weight still hanging tight to 61kg and not showing any sign of letting go of the 'life-buoy' around the waist line. Gosh.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayo...hang in there.

that's why i always tell mums-to-be to sleep as much as possible..but they are always too anxious and want their lil bubs out!

I think he's old enough to consider sleep training..or else you might be getting woken up for a very long time!

All the best ya!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor you, I think it's a phase kids go through.

I think your client's lonely, wants attention. Just make sure he stops calling you once your work is done there LOL or you'll never hear the end of him.

10:26 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hey, that's how you lose weight la..hehehe..join the club. I've been zombie-like ever since my children were born. haiyo i tell you, pening je everyday.hopefully it'll go off. maybe if you cuddle him more after breastfeeding, he won't wake up that often. Try changing his diapers to ones that doesn't easily soil and try to feed him until he's really full. Worth trying, if not, GOOD LUCK !!!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
training? I hope I can real soon or I will start to vomit blood! haha

clair,
my client is just unwilling to trust anybody, so he called me to check on everbody's work! But my gut feeling is - he is not trusting me too! sigh. But I learn a lot from all my jobs. Experience different thing all the time. Love and hate it. ha!

Pu1pu3,
that is the most expensive diaper in the market now!! He woke up for comfort and for he is tired, he wont suck long enough to make himself full!! ghrrr, what to do? breastfeeding ma..

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From ur trials,make me feel of my past miserable nites too.Envy u have chance to tell the world of all these,at least have a corner to breath.......!This is wat we called "motherhood"!

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home