Monday, August 20, 2007

Sick

Baby is a bit sicky today. It is rare. Yes, I am very blessed that our boy is a pretty much a healthy boy. No flu no cough and hardly any fever.

But this morning, he was restless. He woke up earlier than his usual 10 hours' sleep. After a brief session of feeding, he vomited a bit. He poo-ed. Watery - which is not quite as normal because he is on his solid diet now. He was reluctant to sleep after that. We went for a walk downstairs at the park and the fresh morning air and breeze slowly put him into his dreamland. But that was just a short one,
after that, my poor Jien caught fever. As high as 39.5 deg C! I was shocked! With maid's help, we forced him with his 'thicken strawberry juice'! Lucky for me that he did not spit out a lot this time. The medicine actually helped to suppress the fever a bit and he was down to 37.5 deg C when I typed this. And yes, he is finally sleeping well now.

Oh, though he is with fever, he did not forget to play! Look at my boy, he was under the chairs and happily smiling at the camera, STILL!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say..your lil Jien is a really really CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes.... it's good that even tho they're sick..they're still monkeys. Shows that they're gonna be OK!

Hope all his symptoms goes away FAST!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home