Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baking

I finally started baking cakes and make full use of the microwave oven hubby bought me.

My mind was busy the other day - thinking of baking and I finally get myself up, brought out the utensils, the scale, the sieve, the chocolate, the mixer and most important of all - the recipes. Thank goodness that was a simple one to start off.

Here it is.

From that, I had proceeded to a marvel cake and yesterday - a modified version of rum coffee cake.

Baking is not that difficult and scary after all. He he he.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Contented Mum said...

Yummy yummy cakes, may I have one slice pls! :)

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, looks great, can show how to bake or not? I want to take lessons from you. I've started a new food blog (you can visit me there by clicking on my name), maybe can get you to guest blog some time eh?

2:07 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

cont'mum,

can! next time when i bake a proper one first! This one first time but then again, sudah masuk perut o'd!! ?

clair,
i wanted to show but then this recipe is like u just dumped in the mixture, whiz it, throw in nuts and there u go, a CAKE!! I got the ready mixture from a baking house in PJ...:P
Food blog?? wow wee, sure nice one. Do I get the honor to guest blog? Gosh! *fainted* (too happy)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home