Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cheesy Year

I am a terrible wife.

At least I felt terrible.

It was hubby's birthday last week and I have bought him nothing except baking a cheese cake for him and took him, Jien and right- our maid out for a non-romantic dinner. He said at least that was his choice of food - Indian Nasi Daun Pisang! We were so full and bloated by the end of the dinner.

Luckily when we returned from dinner, my cake turned out to be quite 'complete' and beautiful. (note: the last time I baked one, the surface was cracked and the cake sank!)
This is my second time baking a cheese cake and I just kept my fingers crossed while baking and I kept telling myself: Don't rush!! Keep a sane mind. Add some love...haha!

No candles what so ever. Hubby had to make use of the Ikea 'candles'. Just one simple song and no present, yet. I better make use of one of these days to get him one which I still cannot figure out what should it be and that freaks me out.

Well, lets hope that this will be cheesy year for us with better opportunities and wealth!! Hahaha.......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home