Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oh No!!

I am pretty sick since last Sunday. I worked almost the entire Friday night for a discussion on Saturday with my client. It went well but not my health.

Worse still, my boy had fever and sore throat last week and is just recovering. Myself ? Getting worse. The worst is that hubby was also stricken by his sinus and got tremendous headache on Monday. So that was it, we thought we want to rest early on Monday night and sought of 'cancel' my boy's almost a routine milking time at night. Jien tossed and turned and keep wanting me to nurse him. I was extremely exhausted. I could not sleep and rest well nursing him. I ended up woke up in fume! I scolded no one but I did screamed out LOUD!! Oh ok, my fault my fault. I scared the boy and woke up the father.

Then I rushed to the kitchen to prepare his milk, he happily finished all of it (yes, by spoon feeding him of course!). He then followed me up to the bed, happily nursing again (for comfort ler..) and soon enough he fell asleep.

To my boy and hubby - I apologize here for raising my voice. I am sorry.

Sigh...

Anyway, I am glad that this nightmare only happened after Jien is one year plus. I could not imagine myself fully breast feeding him and fell sick!! OMG!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Contented Mum said...

Hope you n family are all well by now!
You very patient ya, middle of night still spoon fed him, kuddos to you! My Qi Yu also want to nurse for comfort middle of the night.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing. All my 3 kids were also down with the flu and fever last weekend. Germs flying all over the house LOL. It's the weather, gotta drink more fluids.
Hope you guys feel better already.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home