Wednesday, April 02, 2008

15 months old

It is just so humbling when I count the blessings I have and the time that God stay right beside my boy and take care of him and now he is a handsome 15 months old boy. Oh boy!!

He is such a lovely angel except he bites and pinch people like a little devil; I hope he will stop this bad habit soon so that we will not get sued by other kids' parents. OMG!

He watches lots of TV. He would turn on the TV himself and if you switch it to other channel, he would help you to turn it off. Baby Einstein is still his favourite but as he watches too much of it, some had apparently started to bore him. His latest favourite is the 'Meet the Orchestra' VCD and that is the last in the series now. Anything to recommend to me??

He drinks about 5 oz. of milk, 3 times a day. If you have any idea on how to switch him from spoon feeding to bottle feeding (which he can hold and drink on his own preferably), do and PLEASE e-mail me.

Breakfast - egg / cereal / bread with milk
Lunch - porridge / 'mee suah'
Dinner - porridge with a bit of whatever we eat deemed suitable for him :)

The ingredients of his porridge will normally be a mix of potato, carrot/pumpkin, leafy green, rice, fish/chicken/tofu. I gave him less of chicken but more of fish. And I gave him organic green whenever possible. I am not the type which will go ' Huh!? Not organic vege ah, cannot eat! No good!' I think I will go crazy if I do that and I am just not that type of a mother. And oh yes, we gave him his favourite orange and dragon fruits and we gave him some icy juice (some parents would shake their head, I know) sometimes and not forgetting ice cream too.

He prefers his books than toys. He would gently hold your hand and pass you a book he wants you to read for him. How sweet. He would turn all 'high' when we took him to book stores. He would pick the books up and start 'running'. Good exercise for hubby. I love it.

He still can't say much of things, except 'ah-mah, mama, baba (which most of the time does not mean his father), k'ng k'ng (which translate into - my FIL, my father, his aunts and also the ultimate breast milk time!!), jie-jie, e-jie and lately 'de-bach' which we have yet to know what it means. HaHa! So cute.

He would come 'running' if we come back from work. He would throw his arms around our neck and hug us. And this is especially true for hubby because he would not let go till he took him down for a walk in the park.

Lately, we enrolled him in Gymboree classes. He did not seemed to follow much of instructions. He is the 'dai-lou' (eldest) in the class but the least sporting ones. He used to be so friendly when he was just a little but no more now. He is more reserved and give strangers long stares. Anyway, we look forward to seeing him more actively participating more and enjoy himself more with A GROUP. Hence, the classes. Meanwhile, hubby's pocket got a big hole that day when we signed up. *Smile*

Oh, he loves music too. He would clap and dance (bending his knees) if he enjoy the music. I hope I can do the 'pretzel twist' with him by end of the month!! Ha Ha Ha...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wasted our time and money on tumbletots for Steev. He just wasn't interested. We didn't bother signing up my other 2 for it.

10:47 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

I think we will not force him into all the classes available (not cheap ler!!) We r like look-see look-see, if he likes it, then we will continue after 3 months. Otherwise, money down the drain only..

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home