Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Grieving Mothers

Aside from suffering from the ever soaring inflation and escalating price for commodities, we are indeed a bunch of blessed mothers who can STILL happily celebrate mother's day.

For some, they are not as lucky. They could be having nightmares and sleepless night after losing their loved ones in the disaster in Myanmar and yesterday, China - one of the worst earth quake in the last 3 decades for the nation.

As a mother now, I can't help but have teary eyes and felt the grieving pain of the victims. They lost their loved ones, lost their house and even have to leave their homeland to get to a safer and alien place to start all over. It is a disaster. I could not imagine if that were to happen to me.

I picked up my cheque book and signed for the donation fund in Sin Chew Daily. I hope those who has not done so, find a good channel to extend your help.

Our mother earth is angry, furious and seriously ill. She needs our immediate attention and care. This is an alarming call. What have I done so far and how much more can I help the earth?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home