Monday, January 18, 2010

Best of 2009

The list goes like this:

1. Successful pregnancy. Non diabetics
2. My baby Jung was born, totally natural, without any epidural or drips. He is such a cutie pie and now he is turning 10-month old soon!! :)

3. Bought our new house. Yes!! Landed one. MORE space now! HOORAY!
4. My father turned 80-year-old!! And I pray he will still go on to celebrate his 100-yo birthday with us!! :)

5. My Jien attended the nursery without much fuss. He is the 'monitor' of the class I think. Monitor the class, standing most of the time, surveying the teachers' room, check the radio, checking the food, flip through the books at the rest corner and most of the time, watching others playing and cheers as an on-looker. I am SSSSSssssso...........proud.....?! Anyways, he was just 2+ then. I can't expect much; as long as he did not complaint much, I should be thankful already, heh? ;)

6. I can't think of any now, well I think I should count myself healthy and the rest of the close family members are all happy and healthy and blessed!!

7. I think being able to loose weight and fit into my old jeans within 5 months after pregnancy counts? :) Glad I did not turn into a big lump of fats after giving birth. Phew!


Seven is a good number, I think...and I hope I can have more lists to share with you all at 2010! Let the TIGER roar me high!! hahaha!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Sounds like a great year. Congratulations!

4:39 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Jenna,
Thanks and Happy New Year to you! :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

i like no. 7 best! i remember having the toughest time trying to lose weight after first pregnancy...awful time. :-( so, i like no. 7 best!

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Happy for you...:) Wishing u another wonderful year ahead!!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

marsha: yeassss!! 7 is the best! :)

S wei,
you TTTOOO!! :) Sure will!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home