Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year! Belated as usual..

I am so so so busy and finally here I am again! Hello friends out there (waving hands, madly) !! How do you do and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Work is starting to pour in and money wise, I have yet to see but I certainly need good planning this year as time is flying and with 2 kids now, the usual work that I need a good 3 hours to complete seems to be taking days (forever) and THAT is certainly not what I have expected and it is getting on to my nerves and I need to deal it with care before I go CRAZY.


Well, we managed to squeeze in a mini trip down to Singapore on Jien's birthday (to update some pictures later) for X'mas. The journey was not too bad. Maybe we were both mentally prepared for the worst. Haha!! We put up 4 days in our friend's house and the boys, friendly as they could be, did not show much tantrum (good lord! ;P).


We spent a good day in the zoo. Yeah, a good day means a WHOLE day. It started from around 10.30am to almost 5pm in the evening when we 'touched down' our friend's home!! The boys were so tired and knocked out once they hit the car. Haha!! And I myself was fast asleep that night.


I had a 2 days' crash-course learning WHO IS ADAM LAMBERT. My girl friend in Singapore was so crazily fascinated and in love with this young chap and not wanting to feel left out when we next have a gathering, she actually showed me the idol's first and till the last move - being boycott. Handsome, yeah...ok. Talent? Yes. I think he has powerful vocal. And he is a natural entertainer. Hmmm.......crazy for an idol? Me...nuh..no time. I have 3 boys already. Not another one ppppppleeease!

One of my highlights during the trip was to meet my LOOOOOOOOOOOONG lost friend. We last seen each other like probably 20 years ago? :) We have found each other again and guess what? We both ended up as designers!! We are now mother for 2 kids and we worked from HOME! What a coincidence and this time around, I don't think we are ever going to lose touch again, eh?? :P

x x x x


Resolutions?

I am certainly going to ENJOY my life more!! This is my resolutions!! Living my life to the FULLEST!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hugzzz!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Clair said...

Hey, Happy New Year. Looks like you took a lo-oong break, that's great!

Ya, Sin Zoo is pretty interesting for young kids.

Hahaha Adam Lambert, one of my girls' current favorites!! That means I have to love his songs too. Like you say, talented and powerful voice, but also gay LOL!

7:50 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
long break? nuh...but it was a good break in S'pore. Looking forward for a longer trip this year!! ;P

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Happy new year my dear friend!! I am so honoured to be the highlight of your trip..hahaha! Sure, we will not lose touch any more :)! Enjoy your life and family, and don't forget to love yourself too!

10:48 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hi blinka.li,
sorry long time no visit. bz la what else kan..anyway, read your previous post. so sorry about the break in and about your yucks contractor.
If you want, i can give you the number to the contractor who lives next door to me.he looks like an honest hardworking person and does a good job with some of my repair works. You want his number?tak tahula if he's ok with you.sometimes with these cotnractors you'd have to have good vibes and chemistry too, kan?

2:51 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.Wei : SURE!

Royal Jester: THanks! I don't mind to have the number just in case coz it is good to know MORE people eikh? :)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home