Thursday, October 22, 2009

Buzzing bee

Busy busy busy..

Woke up around 7.30am everyday, feed baby, then get myself ready. Have my breakfast then put baby to sleep.

Then sneak a little bit of time to read e-mails/facebook and start work. Pick up Jien in the school around 12pm, bathe him, feed him and myself and spend about half an hour or more with the kids while my helper have her lunch and clean up the mess in the kitchen.

Then work *disturbance* - work - work *baby cry* - work *Jien knocking on the door*........work...break....break...duh..

...then express milk in the evening. Prepare dinner, bathe, eat my dinner with super speed (while feeding Jien) then put my punctual baby (8pm) to sleep.


Only then, I can start to unwind a little. Read a bit of paper or book, chat with hubby a bit (poor him, so little time for him!). By 10pm, prepare to sleep and we sort of 'take turn' reading to Jien and 10.30 - pengsan.

Come weekends, the working part will be replaced by seminars, marketing, taking care of the kids(helper on leave what...) but in a somewhat relaxed manner.

Psss..........actually I enjoyed it when I go out for meeting (that is when my maid is taking care of the 2 monsters). On the journey, I try to relax myself. At least, it is a consolation that I have my 'own' time!

So another baby to come??? Nuhhhhh.......With this kind of schedule? You gotta be kidding me!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

It looks like a busy day but at the same time looks very fulfilling... Lucky to be able to have a job you enjoy and being able to stay close and spend time with the kids. To me, there are more pros than cons. Enjoy!!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous clair said...

Wow, this busy mommy, good that you seem to have struck a balance. Have a great weekend :)

8:52 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S.WEI,
At least I think this is the best for the kids I could give and would not regret later in my life! :)

Clair,
You too! Have a great weekend and I am sure u will! ;P

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Totally agree!!!:)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

aiyo, i remember the kind of schedule and feel so lucky that i am past that now that my kids are 9 and 7. poor you. but at least u know where your priorities are. good for you coz i never did! :-))

7:25 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

Marsha M
I guess all working mothers are GREAT! Taking care of kids are really a no joke biz!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home