Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going Solid

Jung is a week away turning 6 month-old. I can't help but to compare him with his giant brother at 5 months old. Jien is around 9.35 kg and my poor baby is now only 7.35kg!! A good 2kg behind.

He is a small 'drinker'. He would be satisfied by 'clearing' one side of the breasts. When I grab him and force him the other, he would stretch himself, or even CRY to let me know - I AM DONE!! Goodness.


And I blame it on his curiosity and playfulness too. He would rather play than drink!! Imagine!! His drinking time - midnight when mama wants to rest...crazy.


Off late, he had been showing signs, lots of it that he would want to try some other food. So the other day, we gave him a biting biscuit to ease his itchy gum. He enjoyed it so MUCH and actually bit off quite a big chunk of it!!
Yesterday, I mixed some rice cereal for him with expressed milk, making sure it is not too thick for the first timer. The result?











































Clean sweep and a happy baby!!


Oh boy...is he underfed before this?? hmmm.........

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous clair said...

Eh eh, Mommy feeds him good food, he likes! No worries, at this rate, he'll be putting on weight very quickly LOL.

11:50 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
Let's see this month when i take him for the jab! :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home