Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekends

I remembered hubby and I got so stressed out on weekends when our maid is off duty. Oh the crying baby, changing diapers, complaining kid, cooking, cleaning, feeding made us so busy and stressed out that we almost almost almost .........quarrel!

Thank goodness that is all history now and it lasted like for 3 weeks or so before we adjusted ourselves, do a bit of planning of schedule, wake up slightly early to get ourselves ready, pre-planned out lunch and dinner to be simple - ALL IN ONE-POT meal.

One of the beautiful Sunday mornings, I woke up early in the morning, blessed with 3 healthy boys sleeping soundly still in the warm bed. I prepared this lovely breakfast for them and I feel so GOOD, myself. :)


Life is just GREAT!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Yummy healthy breakfast....!!! Great to see you back in action, you better compensate your faithful friends by writing more after missing for so two weeks, haha....

To have our love ones around us, happy, healthy and sleeping soundly on the warm bed is such a blessing isn't it?? :)

1:50 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S Wei,
hsha, busy fetching Jien, bathing and feeding him after school! It is eating into my time but I have pleasant mornings with Jung (he is sleeping most of the time)!!

:)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

mnmm yummy yummy. See also make me hungry, wnat to have a bite!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home