Monday, June 22, 2009

Portrait

Yes, notice I changed my picture on my profile? Oh it was for a corporate member picture thingy and being a last minute person, I got hubby to do it last night for me (while the deadline is TODAY). I was on my simple cotton shirt (about to go to bed), I am tired, so is hubby.. I told him the reason I need the picture and I don't want to look straight and smile (please la, knowing that I am so tired with blood shot eyes, I don't think it would be a good idea to smile...).

Anyway, we sort of get it done. In less then 3 mins. Supermodel just know how to post well and fast! Wakakaka!

Well, I wanted to do it last week but then hubby was on an oversea assignment....is this a good excuse??

This morning, I did some touching up. Ahhhh...too many 'pot-holes' on my face. I don't want to cause uneasiness in the board y'know...ahem...


When I was almost done and actually quite satisfied with it whilst the bugger, Jien, walked in and saw my picture on the screen.

'Mama!!' he exclaimed; when I am about to ask him if the picture is NICE...he blurted out first and said

'Big mole, VERY BIG mole, mama...!!'

Duh....

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Ahahaha, same sentiment with Jien. You just gotta trust a child's first response...Touch up the mole? Or take right side of your face instead? Btw, I dont remember you having a mole leh...does it get bigger over the years? My teeth somehow got out of allignment over years...hahah

8:11 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

hahaha, so cute, mama big mole!

12:01 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

S wei,
the moles had been there since like primary school? it has gotten bigger and bigger i suppose. Tukang titik say THAT mole is good for me woh!??

C'mum,
yeah, if it grows any bigger, I will definitely get rid of it!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home