Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Bird

Oh yes, I am feeling great today. I am not singing like a bird but I do feel like I am flying! Like a bird!

Why? Guess.....:)

a. Hubby is great. He gave me a new mouse for my computer as a Mother's Day gift.
b. My baby Jung is progressing well, he slept well yesterday afternoon.
c. My baby Jung is sleeping well last night.
d. I had a very very good sleep last night.
e. Jien's flu is finally off!
f. Jien is drinking a LOT of water lately, that makes me a happy mom.
g. Jien started to keep his toys if instructed (by me of course)!
h. I had a great session of yoga this morning.
i. I had a slow and relaxed shower this morning.
j. Jung is a happy baby this morning, he FINALLY smiles to me!!

Pick your choice...

And the answer is

YES!! ALL of the above. :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Greeeattttt!!!! Very blessed indeed. We should count our blessings, that make us a happy person! Keep feeling happy!

11:54 AM  
Blogger LHS said...

great great great!
i hope my baby can sleep well too!

do visit my kids' blog :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

hope you remain happy all year round! :)

3:53 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

the answer to all the ailments in the world..get enough sleep. but you can never have enough when you have 2 boys. hehe..and yes, you'll be slimmer in no time!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home