Monday, May 11, 2009

Temperament Nature

When I had Jien, I used to listen to a lot of classical music and sing a lot in the morning. It turned out that I have a baby who loves art, singing and dancing a lot. He is a sanguine and phlegmatic baby. He is so people-loving and a smiley baby, till today.

When I had Jung, I had to go to the construction site pretty often and faced the terrible work of the contractor. Sometimes I had to scream for some shoddy work done. Instead of beautiful music, he was listening to the cranking and churning sound of construction! Back home, he had to tolerate me screaming at his brother for crawling all over my body when I was trying to get a good sleep after a long day...sigh...

So now I wonder if it is his natural temperament as I find Jung to be a bit choleric. He cried a lot (very LOUD!!) compared to Jien. Well Jien's crying was almost melodious as it was so soft! Hahaha!! Or is it maybe because he is not feeling good and he is trying to fit and adjust himself still? Ahhh...I just wish that he is healthy and fine...Time will tell if this baby is going to be choleric and giving instructions ALL THE TIME in the future, hahaha!!


Whatever it is, his crying is definitely LOUD! So LOUD that I wonder what is really wrong and I almost got heart attack! Aduh!

BUT


whatever it is, I LOVE him so so so dearly!!

and

so is his brother - look how Jien could still smile when his brother is crying his lungs out!! Hahaha!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous mott said...

they look so cute!

maybe you should check him out? Does he hate drinking milk? Sigh... scary when they cry so loud!!!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous clair said...

Jien looks to be the ever-accommodating big brother :) I think they should balance each other out quite nicely.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Seow Wei said...

Wow, Jien has inherited the artistic genes from you... As far as I can remember, you can draw really well. That looks like prince to me....

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home