Friday, March 20, 2009

Pregnancy - 39th Weeks !

I have to admit this...I am nervous.

I remembered I was not the 1st time. I was braver. I was still working in the morning when MIL called to ask if the bleeding/blotting was serious. I had the guts to go visit my gynae ALONE in that morning. ALONE.

I was not this time around. I still need to go to the site for site visiting. I was indeed a lucky girl to have my friend Mr.E and his girl friend to accompany me for these visits. How kind and nice they are. I don't feel comfortable going ALONE this time around having the thought that the baby might slide out anytime - that was what Dr.B told me, anytime THIS WEEK.

Anyway, we did a probing test last Wednesday. He confirmed that the baby SHOULD be coming only when my gynae Dr.C is back. A relief. A great great relief for me. Suddenly I felt myself 'light' again and breeze walking again!!

But But But, the nervousness is still there to stay. Every single kick and slight pinch of pain would daunt me. Is it now? Friends and relatives affirmed me it would be fast and easier. The word FAST echoes in me. How fast? Would I be stucked in the jam? Would I be too far from hospital then coincidentally? Would hubby be caught in the jam when it hits me?

Gosh....is this me? :x

Plus, I need to brain wash myself - NO EPIDURAL. I remembered the suffocating process and the pain. I was literally out of breath. Can I make it through without it?

Oh my god.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee..I'm nervous for you too...

I pray you have a smooth, drama free delivery. Epi or no Epi...

take care.

12:20 PM  
Blogger LHS said...

have a smooth delivery! yeah, no epidural! i never had it even i am a mother of 2, ops, a mother of 3 soon..

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!! woohoo! week 39! all the best and have a smooth delivery!!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To all of blinka's blogpals, the baby was safely delivered at Sunday noon weighing 3kg. It went on smooth. I'll let her blog the rest.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

Wow, congrat ! Take care and have a good rest!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home