Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yellow Face Ah Soh

Yeah, me... I mean myself. Look like an ah-soh right now. Big, messy hair and without make up.

I used to put on make up everyday, just to look fresh and on-the-go. But not any more. Thanks to my active sweating glands. I am constantly DRENCHED and SOAKED in my salty sweat especially on my face. I sometimes even forget to put on my moisturizer! Hubby said 'aiya no need la, already so 'moist'!!' *rolled-eyes*

At times, I feel bad and in my effort trying not to look so sluggish, I put on the foundation and my-oh-my, in seconds, I looked as if I had slapped mud on my face!! All smudged up!! No JOKE!

Ahh...for not looking THAT bad, I think I am definitely going for another hair cut just to, ya know, at least look SMART and NEAT...hmmm....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya...actually, no need moisturiser la..put at night oni lor.

So humid in KL. Then again, u being preggie... you're just feeling the heat la. Take it easy... and, it won't be long before you become a yummy mummy again!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea..forgot to tell you...

i sudah plant lemon tree ler...wekekekekekek..actually, it's a potted lemon tree which would only grow up to 3 feet. Cool huh... I didn't want so big a tree la.

Just waiting for it to flower!!!! I gila water like mad!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

aiyo, poor you. I remember feeling that way too (and not keen on feeling it again, thank you). Never mind, almost over oledi lor....

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home