Monday, March 02, 2009

Colours

As my boy loves to draw, we had bought him both water colour and poster colours for him to start his arty class at home.

For the first attempt, he was pretty excited. I sat down with him and basically just watched him. Well, of course, the mixing water part was the most exciting part for him. He literally drew with water (so diluted!!) and I had to kept telling him that the water was meant to clean the brush and that he had to dip into the colour palette for his colours. Nonetheless, he enjoyed himself so MUCH.

After a few trials, I can sought of leave him alone for his wild imagination. If I am ever around beside him, he would want me to draw instead. Ahhhh, where got time? And as far as for myself, I don't like people watching me doing my work / art. It is a very 'private' time.





And there you go. Not on his nice sheet of white paper but on the newspaper but I think he did a great job!! :)

p/s : he is literally sweating as he is drawing. haha! Let me guess, I think he is drawing a banana tree this time, just that the bananas are too big, hahaha!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...private time. that's good.. gives the kid free hand on what they want to draw. not to be dictated.

hey..... u still around or...?

5:57 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
yeah, still around to 'read' your grouses and jokes! kekeke

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home