Friday, February 20, 2009

Sleepy Me


It has been very dramatic over the political scene here. Sometimes, I really felt so furious for we have all these clowns out there to earn their fame and 'money' and not really serving the people right. And for their personal interest, they do whatever they pleased. F*****!!!

On the other hand, I am quite relaxed and pleased with my personal life and work. Not stressful and my little one in me is growing big now (according to doctor, not as big as his elder brother) and I am feeling tired and sleepy most of the time.

I do have occasional water retention but not as bad as the time when I had Jien. I was literally swollen like a balloon by this time. I could still go for site visiting and stand for at least 3 hours!! But I do feel tired if I work hard that day.

Ahhh, final month!! So fast!! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home