Monday, January 12, 2009

Food Poisoning

I came back feeling extremely tired last Friday after a long afternoon hunting for the right stone cladding with my client.

Dinner was petai with sambal prawn and vege. I was not at my normal appetite. I went straight to bed after that to catch an early nap. It was not until about 4am in the morning, I rushed to the toilet to purge, quite heavily. Dragged myself to the bed and slept. My little one was not happy too, tossing and turning and flipping himself in the womb. I finally fell asleep out of exhaustion.

First thing in the morning-rushed to toilet again. I was wondering what had I eaten wrongly since yesterday. I was eating the same food as my maid and Jien for lunch, they were both fine. Same food with the rest at dinner (of course, Jien got his steamed fish, not sambal lah!!) and they were all fine! Except for 2 little sweets I picked up from a shop counter while doing the 'shopping'. I wonder. Or was it the sambal or petai?? Arghhhh, it could be anything!! I could not even recall when was the last time I had purging, more than 15 years maybe?? Gosh, why now? Why does it have to happen when I am pregnant? What if it hurts the baby too? Feeling guilty and worry, I asked hubby to send me to clinique.

Picked up the medicine, rest. Took the medicine and instantly sped to the toilet to vomit. I was worried sick about the little one. I prayed so HARD that I will heal soon.

And for that, I was feeling agitated when hubby said he still IS going back to Klg to meet up with friends. Arghh...they meet up EVERY week. Not all members were present all the time, BUT my hubby is the ONE that never fail to be PRESENT. We are talking about a preggy here who is SICK and WEAK!! I do not want to go back this weekend cause controlling bowel is not what preggy does best and I want to be closed to the hospital I am used to, and the doctor I am used to, not elsewhere, not with another stranger.

He does not seemed to understand this for THIS TIME. But thank goodness he brought Jien out for a night out and I caught a good sleep without interruption. When they were back, I was pretty ok before he left for his weekly affair. But my anger did not subside 100%. I was feeling a bit HURT. Afterall, couldn't he love his wife and the little one a little bit MORE just for that night?


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adoi..I hope u feel better, emotionally and physically!

I hear u abt these 'meetings'. For me, it's always soccerla, basketball la. Always MUST meet one.

haiz...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home