Thursday, January 08, 2009

Finally Cheesy Yummy


I finally got my cheese cake done, like a cheese cake!! Hahaha!

It is either the base turns watery (I guess I don't have the right size plastic sheets) or the top is cracked or a bit hard. Or it is when I store it in the freeze and it went real hard the next morning (I do baking at night).

I popped in to the House of Presentation the other day and found a storage box with an ice pack, ideal for keeping the cake or whatever air tight (that means free of ants) and cool. It was with a 40% discount. I grabbed it!!

And I had bought a baking tin just the right size for the water base to spin in my microwave while baking.

So now I got my cheese cake nicely soft and yummy in the morning, ...........finally!! :P

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm that looks yum. The base looks better than mine LOL.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home