Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Big House

Another project went on site a good 5 months back. Now it is progressing good to the 1st Floor superstructure.

I personally find the house TOO BIG. But the owner wants it ....duh...They still find the house a bit small in fact. Gosh, for a family of 5, well, you gotta be kidding me. God bless the maid! Including the terraces, the house is almost 9,000 sq.ft.!! If you average out, each person is living in a space as big (excuse me, bigger!!) as my whole apartment!

I have a natural fond for the other house I was blogging. They were actually on the same street, owners were both brothers but with different tastes. One prefer grandeur and English style, the other modern tropical. I prefer the scale for the latter.

Nevertheless, I love the dining area of this house!! It is going to be of full height seamless, joint-butted tempered glass so that the diners will have an undisturbed view of the fish pond next to it. Picture shown here is the unfinished product of the dining hall. And the dining will be spared from the hot evening sun as it is facing the eastern bearing. It should be nice and cozy, I am certain.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home