Saturday, December 06, 2008

Adoption


It was a 24 weeks-check up. Everything went on so smoothly and I told the doctor about my mistake in telling the wrong date for my last period and he just merely smile and nodded, 'Oh well, now everything is now more like it and I am not so confused by the scan and the date you had given me...' Silly me..

The scan SHOWS so clearly with the jiao jiao sticking out this time. No mistake. It IS a boy. No surprise anyway. Less shopping only. Good la, economy downturn ma!!


As we made our payment at the counter, I apologized for not bringing my appointment card. The 'nurse' attending me reminded me to bring the next time as it will be part of the record to be shown for obtaining the birth certificate later for the baby. We were rather puzzled. An appointment card? Birth cert? Oh well, is that supposed to prevent adoption or shall I say is adoption so rampant here in Malaysia?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

another boy!well, so long as he's healthy and well...take care..

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home