Thursday, December 04, 2008

Organic Bread


As the 'creative' blood streaming my body again(it must be the pregnancy hormones, I supposed), I finally laid my hands on my first bread making session when the normal 'G'-brand ran out the other day.

I bought this wholemeal flour quite sometime back. So it is really a good time to do it before it expires!!


It turns out ok only, boleh makan la. It was quite hard and did not raise much as I expected it to be. I must have used the wrong type of yeast. The recipe stated - instant yeast but I used dry yeast instead and it took a great long time before the dough 'doubled' its size!! hahahaha

Nevertheless, after a coat of garlic butter with a 5 mins baking, it turns out quite alright. Soft on the inside and crispy outside. At least, it ends up in my tummy not the trash!

Sure to try out another one, this time - a loaf instead of a bun!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home