Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boy, so?

Actually, I have to say that I did not see the 'sausage' myself. Hubby saw it during the detail scan and then the doctor. But then again, hubby was not sure himself that what he saw was indeed the 'sausage'. He said it might be other thing as it was not as clear cut as the one we saw with Jien even with the normal ultrasound scans.

But I had sort of accepted the fact that I am going to have a boy. There are so many wonderful stories with mothers having 2 boys or more and I am sure I am going to be one too.

Last weekend, the questions started to pour in asking for the sex of the baby from friends and relatives. And when the answer is BOY, they all went, 'AIYA!!Boy again!!???' ..............

Oh well, hello! I am no GOD. I cannot decide the sex, OK??!!

But one thing for sure, if He decides the baby is a BOY, then that must be the best choice for us. I believe.

And BOY, so what? Ah bah then!!?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marsha Maung said...

actually, we are more blessed than other women (FYI, me two boys) because we will forever be surrounded by men. Hee hee hee....yeah, I got the 'aiya' thing too. but i just retort, 'ya, so?'

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah..imagine my family members when No.3 came out and it was a boy! (I didn't find out till he came out)

All telling me to try again, ONE MORE TIME!

What? You think so easy ah? take care of babies? I asked them to get pregnant themselves first.

NVM la...as long as healthy. Who knows...a lil girl might just come out! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home