Monday, October 20, 2008

Sweet Boy

Like most Sunday evenings, we spent time yesterday with my dad in Klang with my little boy roaming around the house, hopping from one cousin to the other asking for food and attention.

Like most grandpa in the house, my dad has a special seat (kind of like a rocking chair) designated for him mainly. As my dad exitted from his room, my little Jien went immediately to him to hold his hand. Ok, I thought, he would surely lead him to the dining area for food...But hey no!! He led him to the chair and pulled my brother's hand instead signalling him to get up!! When my brother got up, he patted the chair now signalling my dad to sit. ;)

Everybody in the hall was grinning. I was beaming with joy.

The other day when my MIL was having a bit of cough, my boy went and patted her chest. Nobody taught him all these.

How sweet. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home