Friday, September 05, 2008

Dreams come true....

I had been longing to ...

~ read - Yup, honestly. Other than my usual dose of newspaper reading and also the monthly reader's digest, I digest nothing else!! I had been longing to read some novels and some interesting books and here I am now - can't work but to lie down on the bed and read. I had finished Mitch Abom fantastic book - Tuesday with Moris, finished with the 三字经 (Yes, I know this is meant for preliminary school but I think learning now is better than never!! LOL), wrapped up Adeline Yen Mah's Cinderella's story....and now picking up Amy Tan's - The Bone Setter's Daughter. Phew!

Though it was not quite the same with my initial idea of 'lepaking' and read, listening to great music, eating junkies kinda thing.....instead, intermittenly I had to visit the toilet and throw things up and then hide in the bed and cover myself with quilt in the middle of the DAY without fan...

~spending more time with my boy - Yup. I am a full time designer though I work from home. I got the chance to peep at my son almost all my lunch time BUT still time spent with him is not enough (never enough for a mother). Now I have the whole morning and afternoon for him but I cannot even pick up the energy to play with him!! At times, I will read story books for him but even I think he knows that it was not that 'fantastic' and probably found mama 'so monotonous'!! :P


~have more time for myself-doing absolutely nothing! - Yup. Sometimes I really wish so!! Imagine the busy schedule a designer, a mother and a wife had to endure. And so my wish somehow become true!! I can lay down whole day doing nothing but almost feel myself suffocating and of course not to mention the constant head spinning and the sourish taste rendered the room GREY!!

~that the time will slow down for me!!- Yup. It did. It used to pass me like a storm and now it is almost stagnant. Gosh!

Afterall, my wish DID come true. Next time I will make a clearer descriptions of my wish, :P!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No ..u shud fast fwd this first tri. Then only slow down.

Eh..your wish? Is it a girl?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiyo, you poor dear. Luckily it's only temporary. Blog more lah :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
I wish so but most importantly healthy baby lor!!

clair,
blog more? can hardly sit any longer than an hour!! just want to lie down only.......:(

6:48 PM  
Blogger Contented Mum said...

hahaha, take this opportunity to really rest and have the Me time lah.
take care

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how r u doing now??? still bad morning sickness???

take it easy yea. It will soon pass!!!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home