Monday, August 04, 2008

Who is she?

I was preparing to go to bed with my dad and mum, in their room.

There was a loud commotion outside, someone was knocking on my brother's room next door. I did not bother. Then the knocking became much louder and clearer. Mom said who was that so late at nite and as usual she went 'Pui! x%&*!!@ (in Hainanese of course)' ;P

I opened the door and darted in was a ghostly figure woman/girl, with very pale coloured iris, not tall, fair skinned and she was looking straight into my eyes and ..........



Poo! I woke up from my dream, heart thumping hard. Hubby was not around, felt scared but I can't hold my wee wee any longer.

Dashed in and out the toilet and hopped into our warm bed hugging my boy to sleep.

I don't sleep with my parents for more than 20 years now and of course mom passed away already ...What weird dream. Could it be that the hungry ghost month is around the corner?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Contented Mum said...

maybe you are missing your mum!

12:41 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

con' mum,
I sure do. In all my dream, she is still alive! but she was in that dream also, so who was the other one? :O

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shiver*

sounds scary!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure get scared myself!! hate scary dreams!!!! ARRRRRRR!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Royalshoppingarcade said...

whoa..takutnya..
maybe u didn't wash your feet first.that's what the malays believe..

1:44 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott, rsa:
ahh...you know,once in a while i will get very vry weird dreams.....but this one was truely a more extraordinary one.........:O

11:31 AM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

Oh. My. God....I would have pissed in my pants. But these past few days, I've been having really mean dreams as well. Dunno why....been eating and drinking nothing different....hungry ghost...hungry naughty ghosts! Eeeekkk!

6:51 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

marsha m,
oh izit? maybe u r pregnant? like me? :P kekeke

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home