Monday, July 28, 2008

Cakes

How lovely is this? Nope, not LV bag per se but a cake!! How cute! I received a forwarded mail from a lovely friend today sending me all these beautiful cute looking cakes. OH, how adorable!! But then again, it beats me (an after-effect of reading Karen Cheng's blogs) of how much food colouring is POURED into making one? Ooooo......... See, I was not THAT particular about food colouring until I read that certain food colouring is indeed 'poisonous' and 'cancerous' to a certain degree. I know the amount is so tiny everytime we consume, but then again, how many birthday cakes we eat a year? Maybe around 12 (or more if your kids started schooling..;P) ?

Maybe food just need to be simple and basic after all....

But still.........HOW CUTE!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are far too pretty to eat. Honestly I couldn't sink my knife into them, it would seem so destructive if I did that. I think I'd just sit and look at them all day :lol: .

5:30 PM  
Blogger Marsha Maung said...

I want to have the bag one leh....so choon. A bit sayang to eat it, isn't it?? LOL

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home