Monday, August 18, 2008

Missing again!

Now probably those who read this blog long enough would know that there was one LONG absence of me in the blogosphere somewhere in 2006....

Yeah, that nausea thingy is back. The vomitting is also back this morning. It is going to be the most non-active and non-progressive period of me, sleeping and nesting away and fighting the whacked-up hormones. Yes, I am pregnant!!

Still too early to see anything yet but the tiny one is making mama so helplessly weak. I just can't wait for the first trimester to pass SOON enough...arghhhh!!!

P/S : Oh, I am no doubt thankful that I am pregnant but God, can I have an easier pregnancy?? *sob sob*

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
Now jien can have an adik to play wiht..yeay!!!
take care, k?

11:50 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

rjester,
Xie xie! :)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo..how cool!!!!

congrats!! I pray you have a smooth pregnancy. I know the first three months are the worst..but that wud mean, ur lil baby is doing very well!!

I'm really happy for you guys. Esp Jien!!!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiz, how come I'm always the last to know? But never mind, I'm so-oo happy for you. Hope everything goes smoothly for you ;)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home