Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Picaso


Jien loves to draw- or doodle. His favourite TV programme now is the Art Time in Playhouse Disney.

The other day at Ah Ma's house, he doodled this...and so I asked 'Who is this?' (normally I would ask what but seeing this one, I think I should say WHO..) To my surprise, he patted his chest and said 'Jien!' Ok, kind of Picaso-like of painting ler I thought - 2-D-ing the image! ok ok!










But then again, the not so Picaso me turn the drawing board around and thought,
'boy, I think you are drawing your papa who does not have enough sleep ler....' :P

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Contented Mum said...

Picaso in the making ya !
Congrats! I am sure you are glad to be found pregnant once again.
Take good care ya

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... so abstract!

mum's interpretation is so damn funny!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

11:15 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hahaha..wah..jien can draw!takes it from u, la kan..so funny la u !

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home