Monday, November 10, 2008

Sharing

Last weekend, I had decided to give a surprise visit to a friend of mine ( a contractor , :) ). He is hubby's age, a nice guy, very energetic and a workaholic. I just wanted to have a view (keh poh) of his new house (ahem, I did the renovation plans for him) and also to say hello to his lovely wife since it was about a year since I last saw her.

Lovely house indeed. My Jien was happily running and roaming the house whereas his son was carefully watching every move of this little monster. He then pulled out his lego to play, and Jien being a 'friendly' little brother, joined in. Well, the problem was, this boy was a careful and delicate one; He took out the lego one at a time and my boy? He always poured out everything in the box before playing and to add to that, he would also '洗牌' and make sure everything is messed up before he plays!! And seeing this, the boy gave a sudden cry and started wailing!! OMG!! I felt so bad for that...

So to divert Jien's attention, we asked him to play with hubby's handphone. He took the phone and was struggling to get down from papa's arm. He then made his way to this koko (elder brother) and showed him the phone. The boy stopped crying instantly!! Jien then swiftly and confidently pressed for his favourite Pocoyo show and actually 'sharing' it with koko.

I was truely happy and proud. My boy has always been the one snatching the phone from his cousins and this time, he cared to SHARE! :) I wonder what went on his head that day but whatever it is, I am so lucky to have him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home