Friday, October 31, 2008

Back for Shopping!

For most girls or woman, shopping for clothing plays a vital part of their life. That includes me.

I rarely shop though, especially after having Jien. I shop more (furniture etc) for my clients then do shopping for my own (baju, make-up etc). A friend cum boutique owner, Grace always said that if only she has clients like me, she will 'makan rumput' - close shop already la!! Kekeke

Just the other day, I finally set my work aside and took Jien and N (maid) with me and went to her boutique again. I need to stock up some nice tops for most of mine look worn out and
very tight - out of place (I have not lost all my fat after delivery and now am putting on more!! ;P, looking very much like at least 6 months pregnant now! arghhhh, tak apa le!)

Thank goodness that some of the tops really look good and bright. I try not to go for the typical preggy women's shop they tend to be expensive and if you ask for 'fashion', you have to pay almost double the price. I happily picked a few tops, dent a little dent in my purse (got good discount, though)and went home with a happy smile.

So here I am looking afresh again...at last! (note: this top is not from her shop though..I just love the cat print!!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's one cool cat! You lookin' real great! I looked like a whale..the entire time I was preggie. Then again, I just couldn't be bothered in buying new maternity clothes!

6:47 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
that was funny, a whale!! hmm...by the end of this pregnancy, i should be looking like one!! :P Now i don't bother buying 'maternity' clothes but anything that I can wear 'after' the whale's day!! Thank goodness there are this type fashion now that u can wear with leggings. kekeke......

3:47 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hey, you're looking really cat cool.now you can really do a preggie 'cat' walk.mieowwwwwwwwwwwww... :)

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home