Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wiser? Hope so..

Just another few more days, it would be my birthday again. There is really nothing so excited about it this time around. I had planned for a treat to my MIL and the gang but I really have no idea where to go.

Another year, I thought. But I seemed to be the same old me and that freaks me out. I hope I am a wiser person, a more passionate person but I don't know. The spark in me seems to die out. The glow seems dull now.

I presumed it is the hormone. I hope to see a more energetic and sparking new me soon!! Hmmm...maybe this means that it is time to call up my friends and have the yam cha session to spice me up again?!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Hope this year brings you
Everything you wish for.
Ok, that didn't quite rhyme but.. it's the thought that counts, right? Have a great one, blinka, you deserve it :)

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh..happy belated birthday! is it on the 25th??? hahahahaah..just wondering!

10:27 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
xie xie.. :)

mott,
26th :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home