Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blogger meet Blogger

I am not sure how, but I think it was thru Lydia's blog that I get to 'know' her - Pu1Pu3. I started reading her stories, the drama queen kinda stories, hahaha. They are non pretentious and her writing always put a smile on my face. Slowly we sort of develop our 'friendship' there and it has been about 2 years plus now!!

Last week, I was delighted to be invited to her Raya open house and as expected, she was all sunny and warm. Her house was a cozy one, I can almost felt the love and passion she poured into her house decoration and her cakes- simply marvellous!

We did not managed a good talk as she had streams of guests visiting. Nonetheless, it was a good meeting and I certainly look forward for our next 'meeting' again. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

blinka.li,
Haiyo...so sweet of you!and we didn't get to tak photos!dang!!!!
thank you for your kind words and I really loved having you, hubby and sleepy Jien there!hehe..too bad he was asleep, if not, sure I ask him to sing!
next round, hopefully!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home