Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The 'Messer'

Now I know that a lot of boys are a bit messy and when they play, it will mean a huge mess. NORMAL.

What about this:
1. Before playing, he needs to pour out all, yes, ALL the toys in the bucket / box.
2. He kicks and 'swim' with the toys before the actual playing.
3. Even if he needs ONE of the cutie toy, he still pours out the whole lot.

Jien still does not know how to keep things back properly. We have taught him so but he is just so reluctant to do it (unless you coax him with computer !!) So it is always a 3x tidying up session in the house. One in the morning, one in the afternoon, one - night. Sigh!

Have you ever found your kids toy lying in the refrigerator? A Thomas for example??

or

Have you ever found an apple in the drawer or under the TV console??

or

Have you ever found grapes lying on the colourful carpet and be part of the decoration on the floor??

*smack forehead*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U think what? Magic ah?

My elder boy already 6 years old...still messy! Until I give a thunderous ROAR, then only both of them pick up! Then again, they understand that when I threaten to throw away their toys..I mean it.

Jien, too young la.

WHY YOU DO 3x??? Do la one time...evening time! APALA YOU!

WAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKA!

5:29 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

MOTT,
how i wish i can do it only ONE time..house too small,i tak boleh tahan see all the mess. ONLY if i have a play room, i will just LET IT LIE there FOREVER!! :P

6:58 PM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

hahahha...welcome to the club..mine is times 3!and yes, they must bring out all the toys out, so that they can see clearly which ones they want..
I've found a rotten apple under the car seat and I wonder what was the foul smell. Hubby found it one day after he vacuumed the car.I used to be very meticulous and wanted everything to be spick and span but I just cant do it anymore..its just too tiring...I just do what I can lah...

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home