Thursday, November 20, 2008

My other Baby!

They say when you are so into something, you are literally carrying a 'baby'.

So this is my other baby- a bungalow which is currently under construction, around 60% complete. When I was there yesterday, the roof was up with shingles. I looked just like what I had envisioned it to be. The owner wanted to change the pitch and I insisted NO NO NO. I don't want the roof to look like a fully packed 'nasi lemak'! Good thing he took my advise.

If the lousy contractor were to be a grade A contractor, the workmanship could have been better and the work could progress faster in the earlier phase and I could actually see my baby 'born' before the actual 'labor' by end March. I am rushing to help the contractor in terms of problem solving and all other design matters, including the ID work as much as possible now before CNY and before my separation from this baby next year for a couple of months!!

I just hope that I will have yet another satisfied client. I like this house! I just can't wait to see the roof up for the living area and when the HUGE fish pond and external jacuzzi pond is ready!! Hmmmm, so much excitement!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH! So nice!!!! YEs...pls show the almost finished product....hopefully, before u deliver la! ;)

10:29 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
adoi, how can you say NICE when it is just columns and bricks? haha, YES, will post the pictures right up to before delivery!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home