Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Bloody Fall

Last weekend, as usual, me and hubby went marketing. After that, I will be clearing and arranging the groceries in the refrigerator while hubby read his paper with Jien in the room playing his favourite Playhouse Disney online games.

Loud thud! Arhhhh...

I rushed to the scene and picked him up. He was crying so loud (that means he is really in pain ler)and normally when he cries, he will be looking only for ME. The mouth-it was filled with BLOOD! Goodness!! Hubby said he fell from standing and shaking the chair. It happened all the time, the standing on the chair thing. Even I would not pay much attention if I were with him....

We were so afraid that something happened to his teeth and gums. When we cleared up the blood, (man, it was dripping on the floor and my shirt too!!), we could see that his teeth was intact. But there was a blue-black on his chin-2 in fact. Sigh...boys would always be boys. He climbed up the chair again to take a glimpse at the computer again shortly after....I had to actually clean up and took a bath for I smell like a fish-monger!! Good thing I wore a black-T on that day, not white!

But we knew it was painful for he refused to eat his lunch and dinner later, just milk. Having said that, he did not want his normal bottle- too painful to suck. So we have to give him straw instead. Thank God he was all bubbly and cheerful again the next day!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyah! This Jien ah..give Aunty heartattack aso!!!!

AIYOOOOOO!!!! I hate moments like these too... blood everywhere, screaming and crying, but the mother must remain calm..or else ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

I tell you, our lives as mothers get shorter and shorter!!

Thank god it's just a superficial wound!

6:53 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
memang!! I was freaked out oso.

Need more shopping to cool myself down!! hahaha

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home