Friday, December 05, 2008

Pak Cham Kai

I did mentioned of wanting to try cooking the Hainanese Pak Cham Kai. And try I did.

It turned out to be Pak Cham Chicken Flakes!! Hahaha!! I wasn't sure of the cooking time and the flame used and did not consult anybody for that matter, even the 'recipe'. I just TRIED and agak-agak.

First it was ok and then my partner came and we were having discussion and time just kept ticking of without me realising the chicken is now 'over-cooked' and it turned out to be flaky and the soup pulak- taste good as if I am making chicken soup!! *smack-head*


But with some camera trick, the picture looks ok hor?? :P Thank goodness hubby is not the very very picky type and just makan only. :P


I am sure the next time if I were to cook this, I will invite my friends over as to finish a whole chicken, it takes days for us and THAT is no fun! Bleh!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH! SO NICE!

Buy smaller chicken lor. Sure can whack one..

I'm especially drooling over the chilli sauce u made.....slurp slrp slurp..

7:31 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
smaller chicken could be a bit tough ler.. chilli sauce? yeah, I did something to the initial ones and it tastes good!! :)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home