Thursday, December 18, 2008

Necklace


When I mentioned that I work from home, a lot of people thought that I woke up late, work in shorts etc....Well, in fact, nuh!! I don't do that. I have actually not been wearing shorts for quite sometime, I have none!!

I don't usually wake up late. I read my papers, have my breakfast, take my bath and put on casual smart clothing. I will also splash on sun screens regardless of the schedule. I will also put on my compact powder and some simple make up, going out or not is irrelevant. I just simply can't do my work without proper 'attire'. It feels like weekends if I do so. Weird eh??

The other day, I pulled out this off-shoulder baju from the shelf. I have not worn this for years. (Ok ok, I know I am SO SO 'rounded' and 'puffy', ah..who cares??)

As I was walking towards Jien, I was a bit worry that he would pull the tube top. He stretched his hands long enough and reached....almost to my baju and eikh...

"Sea Shell, mama" he said. Ah.............ha!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...that looks very nice! Am glad u are one of those types that dress up well when at work (at home).

Makes it feel more 'official'.

btw...the gingerbread man cookie (shortbread type) is from this site! HA HA HA...

soooo cool, making cookies for Jien's bday.... very good idea!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home