Thursday, January 22, 2009

Good And Bad

It does not seem so rosy for us all in ushering in the CNY. First it was me who got food poisoning, and then it was hubby's turn to get diarrhea and his headache strickes back again and he can't get his good sleep almost every night. (what to do, time to spend spend and spend!!). Then MIL got struck with fatigues and down with flu, then it was my turn (still am cause I am not on any antibiotics to fight those tough virus) and as my sticky son still glue to me when he sleeps, he caught the virus too and now he is down with fever and sore throat...Alamak!!

Good news is our coming baby is still doing good and active.

Good news is we got a second opinion on Jien's case for circumcision, the doctor said he needs not do it cause since he could pulled his skin easily. Ahhhhh.............what a relief. It is surely NOT going to be easy if we were to hospitalise the boy now. He really freaks out seeing doctors and medicines!! *just like me when I was a little. ;P*


Good news is I am still active and have no fever so far, and I am still writing and sending every one a Happy Chinese New Year message!! 新年快乐 !

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madam..how are you now???

Everything better?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home