Monday, January 19, 2009

Weather or just ME?

First, with food poisoning, then it was hubby who caught the bacteria and gruesome churning in the stomach....well, according to hubby, quite a number of people get the bacteria attack last week!!

Now, I caught the flu bugs from MIL /SIL or maybe it is the weather factor?? It was so breezy last week that we hardly turn on the fan. And all of a sudden, the heat strikes back. The sun is always torching hot, so typically CNY's weather!!
Or maybe it was me who is at low immunity now? The constant work (work or 'home'work) and the constant carrying of the extra weight of at least 10kg now had made me so fatigued by night. But still, day time, my brain refused to rest!!

So here I am with a bit of sore throat and a little runny nose. Poor thing. When I had Jien, I got no sickness at ALL!! I hope the little one is fine in there. I promised myself to rest MORE now.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing. Drink more water and have a good rest. Hope you feel better soon, ya :)

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo... CNY weather will kill anybody!

Don't worry...the baby will be ok! U just take care of yourself!

7:48 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair & mott,
Ahhh, it has been drippy and stuffy still!! I don't want any antibiotics, so it went on and on and on...all I could do is to take more VIT C..hmmm, hopefully I can recover by CNY or I will be missing all the good food man!!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home