Saturday, February 07, 2009

CNY Flash Back


Oh dear!! It has been such a hectic CNY for me (and the little one in me!!)

We had been shuffling from my in-law's house and my dad's place for food and food and more food. For some mouth watering cookies, I had to stay away because I was still down with sore throat every now and then...so sayang!!

This year, I baked some cookies MYSELF!! Yeah, being pregnant and what not, but still, I put in the effort just to FEEL the mood of festive and pass some to my dad's place. Happy to do that!

Like last year, we went up North to Penang again, this time with our friends. So 3 families all together. It was supposed to be great for there are lots of good food in Penang but then again, I was still with that cursed sore throat!! Nonetheless, I whacked down the famous char keoy teow, just could not resist it!! Also the nasi kandar, I insisted to have one and I did!! Jien also enjoyed himself - not with the food though but the bath tub in the hotel. He was literally swimming in it and had great, long bathing time, kekeke!!


After the trip, we longed to 'hide' and rest in our cozy home. We stayed for a couple of days in my in-laws and spent a couple of days in Penang. All I want was my bed and the smell of my home. So was hubby and Jien!! Hahaha!! And of course, there were lots of cleaning up to do for our helper is still enjoying her long long break balik kampung.

More to tell, next. Still tired. Tata!!







top : pictures with mothers with their precious daughters!!
left : us at butterfly farm, Penang.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, seems like you went all out to celebrate :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
when u know that u will be sitting and 'imprison' in the house for at least 2 to 3 months, i guess u would want to travel as much as I do!! :)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home