Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting ready!

We washed the baby clothings, tiny socks and booties, blankets, towels etc. We squeezed out space for the little ones belongings in our already PACKED wardrobe.

We bought a gift for Jien, seemingly from Jung (our second child). We checked all other items like mobil, pillow, nursing pillow, bottles, pumps, wipes, diapers etc all ready and in good condition.

Well, we actually bought a new mobil since hubby accidentally broke the last one but we kept the 'music box' because it has lovely Mozart music that now Jien is playing everyday.


I started packing my bag yesterday. And as I did, I can't help but to feel blessed for God has given me the great experience to be a mother for the second time around. The tough and challenging time of the first trimester all seems too far and trivial now. I am going to have and feel my baby soon!! Oh I love that feeling!!

My doctor has advised against inducing for labour and also epidural. He said all these are not part of 'natural birth' and it actually slows down the process of labour. Gosh. I don't know, but I am going to try to do without if I COULD. Keep my fingers crossed la!! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey good luck and hope you have a safe delivery.

2:12 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

XIE XIE!! I am still here!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home