Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Funky


My hair dresser had a fun time cutting my hair real short!! (why shouldn't he, that means I need to patronize him more often ma!!)

I was utterly speechless and was not 100% satisfied with this cut though. It reminds me of my child hood years when my aunt cut my hair. It is always SHORT SHORT SHORT and I thought I look so boyish and I yearned to have long hair!!

Of course, this is the stylish version but I thought he could do a better job as I just think that the style does not suit me well. It somehow looks fine from the side but I look not so 'ngam' from front. I dislike the cut at the side and the back (only realised that when I reached home)...and he said I need to dye my hair to make it looks lighter. Hell, I know but I don't want to dye my hair for now, not for a year from now. No TIME la to up keep and maintain!! Can't you see that I have a BIG balloon waiting to burst?? So I went without the dye and now look lagi-lah AH-SOH-LIKE pulak.

...But being the not so complaint type of person, I swallowed my discontentment.

At least I did not cry like I used to when I was a little. Ha!! Ha!! But every morning I have to splash a bit of water and styling gel to make me look STYLO KUAY LO!! What a jerk I am!!


Mirror mirror on the wall, please make my hair grow longer..and faster!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh..u know ah...i used to cry EVERY TIME my mother cut my hair!!!!!!

of coz...i didn't realise it would hv hurt her feelings la... sigh...

6:25 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

mott,
hehe, I am cutting Jien's hair now. He cried everytime my SIL cut for him. So I have to CIN-CHAI cut for him at home. He stopped crying then!! kekeke

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh looks okay wat, not so bad. Don't worry, it'll grow back real quick. At least it's not so warm/messy esp when during your confinement.

11:57 AM  
Blogger ROYAL JESTER said...

eh i think u look really hip la!
putsome hair mousse and wear it tussled and wild!Cantik tau!I want to cut my hair and wear it funky too!

9:02 PM  
Blogger blinka.Li said...

clair,
that is the very reason i cut it short - confinement!!

Royal Jester,
Hehehe, i am beginning to like it though i STILL think he could have done a better job!! kekeke. You pun potong la your hair short. So easy to wash and dry!! hahaha, supercool mom!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home